Each teacher’s books have many advantages, including:
- General guidelines to the teachers for teaching language for non-native speakers along with techniques for presenting different language skills and elements.
- Suggestions about performing the exercises of each level along with suggestion for additional exercises.
- Answers for the exercises of the student’s books (except for communicative and expression exercises), along with comprehension text.
- Answers for the questions of comprehensive tests in student’s books (standard, midlevel and final).
- Summary about the structures, vocabularies and sounds included in each unit and a suggestion for presenting different types of vocabularies.
- Summary about the goal of each unit and the way of presenting text.
- Description of units structure and the way of introducing the structures.